Colorado's Gold and Silver Mineral Belt Field Guide + Symposium
- A comprehensive welcome packet from the virtual guide, which includes instructions on effectively utilizing the DREGS Field Trip Guidebook, safety tips, definitions of gold and silver, mineral education, recommendations for top-rated museums of interest, and much more.
- Opportunities to explore informative mining-related clubs as a guest, with the option to become a member should you desire to do so.
Pricing and Reservations
Colorado's Gold and Silver Self Guided Tour
Per Group $94.95
- You will receive Denver Region Exploration Geologists Society’s Gold and Silver Deposits in Colorado Symposium.
- ETT guest, you can stay on and receive opportunities and continue communication with ETT. It’s a choice for you.
- Two donations to DREGS of $4 each attachment. Total of $8 and the balance goes to ETT for your one time charge to receive your ETT guidance tools and ongoing emails and news you won’t want to miss. Plus, opportunities to check out clubs to attend as guests then join as a member if you would like.
- This self-guided tour offers a chance for you to get to know Colorado’s mineral belt and what is being mined within Colorado’s mineral belt.
Book Direct Online
No cancellation policy for Self-Guided Tours.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.